Infinity Series Set | Wall Art
Comes with a set of 4 (Kufic) : Stainless Steel Thin Plate (3mm)
*Special made to order piece ~2-4 week delivery*
1. Alhamdulillah (Arabic: ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ, al-Ḥamdu lillāh) is an Arabic phrase meaning "praise be to God", sometimes translated as "thank God".
2. Bismillah (Arabic: بسم الله) is a phrase in Arabic meaning "in the name of God", it is also the first word in the Qur'an, and refers to the Qur'an's opening phrase, the Basmala.Stainless Steel Thin Plate (3mm)
3. Mashallah (Arabic: مَا شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ, mā shāʾ -llāhu), also spelled mashaAllah or ma sha Allah, is an Arabic phrase that means "God has willed it" and is used to express appreciation, joy, praise, or thankfulness for an event or person that was just mentioned.
4. Subhanallah is an Arabic Term who's meaning often gets mixed in translation. There is no correct or precise definition in English but more generally Subhanallah means “Allah is Perfect”, “Glory be to God”, “How Free of any Imperfection is Allah” or “May He Be Exhalted”.
- HIGH QUALITY Our products are made with stainless steel to last
- DESIGNED with our CNC precision machine & handwork for the final finish
- CHOOSE YOUR FINISH Our wall art is available in various finishes & sizes to match your home decor
- BOLD | ELEGANT | MODERN Salaam Gallery products are tightly packaged so your piece remains safe