Traditions of Muhammad. Reproduction of a miniature painting from a Turkish Book of Prayers. Box of 10 Greeting cards with Matching Envelops.
Muhammad (peace be upon him), is the founder of the religion of Islam, and is regarded by Muslims to be a messenger and prophet of God. Muslims consider him to be the restorer of the uncorrupted, original monotheistic faith (islam) espoused by Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets (upon all of whom be peace).
He was born in 570 in the Arabian city of Mecca.
The life of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the source of Muslim identity. Muslims try to emulate his character and personality and follow his example in their daily lives as closely as possible.
Every Muslim relates to him directly and personally.
We invite you to share these beautifully presented anecdotes from the life and times of the Prophet (pbuh) with your family and friends. These cards are packed with insights into the history and practice of Islam.
Many of our Greeting Cards can be framed and given as attractive presents to the people you care for. Alternatively you can display the frames in your own home.
Greeting Card Specifications:
* Heavyweight glossy white paper stock.
* Folded card size : 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".
* Matching envelopes, size 5.25" x 7.25".
* Plenty of blank interior space for handwritten personal messages.
* Packed in an attractive crystal clear Polypropylene box.
* Choose from a wide variety of compelling styles and colors.