SET Of TWO IHRAM TOWELS with MONEY BELT - FREE SHIPPING
towel Size about 44 x 90 inches. Belt suitable for waist size 33 to 43 inches
Ihram (also spelt Ahram) refers to the simple garments worn byMuslims performing the rites of Hajj and/or Umrah.
Clothing (for men) consists of 2 large sizetowels usually made from high quality, thick and soft, towel material. Thesetowels do not have any seams or stitching.
The simple, white Ihram clothing is intended to make everyone appear the same, as in the eyes of Allah there is no difference between a prince and a pauper.
One towel covers the body from the navel to the knees. It is usually secured with a belt or rope. Thesecond towel is draped over the torso in such a way that the right shoulder isleft bare. This piece is knotted on the right side.
Simple sandals are worn instead of shoes to protect thefeet from the hot, burning desert sand.
For women there is no clear prescription. Women's clothing, therefore, varies considerably and reflects regional as well as religious attitudes. In general female hajjis clothe themselves in long white robes, covering the body from head to foot.
(B) Haj & Umrah Ihram Money Belts are used to hold the Ihramwaist wrapper in place.
- Adjustable size suitable for waist sizes from 35 to 42 inches.
- Prevents the lower Ihram cloth from falling down.
- Helps to keep money, passports and travel papers safe.
- Durable and secure with a strong buckle fastening system.
- Made from high quality water-resistant, anti-slip, and flexible nylon-canvas webbing.
- Two zippered waterproof pockets.
- One pouch with a snap button.
Note: There is nothing wrong with wearing a stitched money beltover the waist wrapper while in a state of ihraam.