3 In stock
This book addresses Muslim business community members who have to deal with ethical situations on a day-to-day basis. It gives key principles of management from an Islamic point of view. Its goal is to help Muslims engaged in business to act in accordance with the Islamic system of ethics. The writer's experience with different Islamic activities gives him a practical background that support and enlightens his academic knowledge in the vital fields of business management and administration.
- Islamic Business Ethics
- Defining Ethics
- Factors Influencing Ethical Behavior in Islam
- The Islamic Ethical System
- Halal & Haram Business Areas
- Developing an Ethical Organizational Climate
- An Islamic Perspective of the Social Responsibility of Organizations
- Managing Social Responsibility
- General Ethical Guidelines for Muslims in Business
- Punishment and Repentance for Unethical Behavior
- Experimental Exercises and Questions
IslamiCity will gladly ship to most countries of the world. We reserve the right to decline shipment to certain countries or addresses within the US or outside. We currently use the United States Postal Service Priority Mail, Global Priority, and Air Mail. All of our orders are insured and / or traceable. If you prefer FedEx, UPS, DHL as your shipment method, please specify this in your order's comments section. Additional charges will apply.